FIFA World Cup 2006

All about FIFA World Cup 2006

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Learn German [2] - On the Way

English: Where is the stadium?
German: Wo finde ich das Stadion?

English: left / right
German: links / rechts



English: straight ahead
German: geradeaus

English: near (close) / far
German: nah / weit

English: How far is it?
German: Wie weit ist es?

English: Is it in walking distance?
German: Kann ich zu Fuß gehen?

English: How do I get to the stadium
German: Wie komme ich zum Stadion?

English: Which bus/tram/train do I have to take?
German: Welchen Bus/Tram/Zug muss ich nehmen

English: Where is the bus station (train station)?
German: Wo ist der (Bus) Bahnhof?

English: Where is the subway / tram?
German: Wo ist die U-Bahn / Tram?

English: Where is the airport?
German: Wo ist der Flughafen?

English: Where can I park?
German: Wo kann ich parken?

English: Is this the right turnstile for me?
German: Ist dies das richtige Drehkreuz für mich?

English: I am looking for seat number... in row... number....
German: Ich suche nach meiner Sitznummer ..in der Reihe

English: I am lost. I can't find my friends
German: Ich bin verloren. Ich kann meine Freunde

English: Where can I buy...?
German: Wo kann ich ... kaufen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home